An end to homelessness in the San Diego region
To provide comprehensive data and trusted analysis that empowers the entire community to identify, implement, and support efforts to prevent and alleviate homelessness.
Collaboration: We are committed to work with the entire community to seek and define options and solutions to homelessness.
Excellence: We are committed to providing outstanding services and thoughtful analysis.
Integrity: We are honest, transparent, and objective.
Innovation: We are committed to solving problems and willing to explore new ideas.
Knowledge: We enable our entire community to understand the myriad and complex issues, needs, conditions, and potential solutions related to homelessness in our region.
See our fact sheet for more information
Thank you to our funders (past and current) and many supporters and volunteers.
- U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development
- County of San Diego
- City of San Diego
- City of Chula Vista
- City of Escondido
- City of Oceanside
- City of El Cajon
- City of Encinitas
- City of National City
- City of Carlsbad
- San Diego Housing Commission
- Veteran Affairs
- RTFH Board of Directors
- City Employees Contribution Club
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- San Diego Grantmakers
- The Alliance Healthcare Foundation
- The Anthony Robbins Foundation
- The Leichtag Family Foundation
- The McCarthy Family Foundation
- The Parker Foundation
- The Weingart Foundation
- United Way of San Diego
- Pacific Life Foundation
- Qualcomm Foundation
2009 - 990 Tax Return
- In 1984, we began as the San Diego Mayor’s Task Force on Homelessness.
- The RTFH expanded to serve the full region as a community collaborative.
- In 2004, the RTFH became an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit.