An end to homelessness in the San Diego region
To provide comprehensive data and trusted analysis that empowers the entire community to identify, implement, and support efforts to prevent and alleviate homelessness.
- Collaboration: We are committed to work with the entire community to seek and define options and solutions to homelessness.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing outstanding services and thoughtful analysis.
- Integrity: We are honest, transparent, and objective.
- Innovation: We are committed to solving problems and willing to explore new ideas.
- Knowledge: We enable our entire community to understand the myriad and complex issues, needs, conditions, and potential solutions related to homelessness in our region.
- In 1984, we began as the San Diego Mayor’s Task Force on Homelessness.
- The RTFH expanded to serve the full region as a community collaborative.
- In 2004, the RTFH became an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit.