Report/Data Request Form
Requests for client and aggregate data will be submitted to the RTFH utilizing this form. Please provide at least 14 business days advanced notice for all requests. The RTFH will respond to all requests, including estimated time and cost, within three business days from receipt of the request.
WeALLCount Campaign (aka, Point-In-Time Count) Mandated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), this single-day count provides an estimate of the number of homeless persons throughout San Diego County. The count includes persons living “on the street” or staying in homeless shelters. Additional descriptive information is drawn from the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) for sheltered persons, and in-depth questionnaires conducted with approximately 20% of the unsheltered persons, enabling us to better understand the characteristics of those who are homeless in our community.
2016 Point in Time Count Results
Past Point in Time Count Results
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count: Complete Results A comprehensive report on homelessness in San Diego County.
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count: City Profiles Demographics, trends, and maps by city.
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count: Census Tracts Unsheltered homeless counts by census tract.
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count PowerPoint Presentation PowerPoint Presentation on the 2015 Point-In-Time Count.
- 2014 Point-In-Time Count: General Homeless Profile
- 2014 Point-In-Time Count: Veterans Homeless Profile
- 5 Most Common Misconceptions about PIT Count Estimates
Annual Homeless Assessment Reports
The Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) is an annual report to the U.S. Congress that provides nationwide estimates of homelessness, including information about the demographic characteristics of homeless persons, service use patterns, and the capacity to house homeless persons. The San Diego County reports summarize our community’s contribution to the national AHAR.
- 2014 San Diego Regional AHAR
- 2013-2014 AHAR – City of San Diego
- 2013-2014 AHAR – County of San Diego
Dashboard Reports provide information on the homeless population in San Diego, programs that serve them, and sources of funding.
Data briefs are monthly publications that provide information on homelessness within San Diego County. Each month’s data brief will focus on a specific sub-population or topic. The goal of these reports it to provide data and statistics in a straightforward manner in order to educate local stakeholders and San Diego County citizens.
Fact sheets that give one page summaries of populations and cities.
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count: General Homeless Profile
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count: Veteran Profile
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count: Youth Homeless Profile
- 2015 Point-In-Time Count: City Totals
- 2015 City Profiles: City of San Diego
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Carlsbad
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Chula Vista
- 2015 City Profiles: City of El Cajon
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Encinitas
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Escondido
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Imperial Beach
- 2015 City Profiles: City of La Mesa
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Lemon Grove
- 2015 City Profiles: City of National City
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Oceanside
- 2015 City Profiles: City of Santee
- 2015 City Profiles: Unincorporated Area
*Sufficient data is not available for the cities of Coronado, Del Mar, Poway, San Marcos, and Solana Beach to produce city profiles for 2015.
Date Completeness reports are designed to provide an overview of project level data completeness and provide information on what aspects of data entry need improvement.
- CoC Funded Data Completeness: Baseline (Oct 2014 – October 2015)
- CoC Funded Data Completeness: Quarter 1 (Oct 2015 – December 2015)
Periodically we publish reports on specific issues. Custom reporting may be available upon request and on a contractual basis. For more information, please contact us.