Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- View Board Members
- Board Member Recruitment:
- The RTFH currently has an open Board of Director seat. The seat that is open is a Flexible seat, with a preference for someone with homeless experience. The application is due Tuesday, November 12th by noon. Please complete the application and submit per the instructions.
- Meeting Information and Materials
- Next Board Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on Thursday, November 21, 2019 from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm at the County Administration Center (1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101), in rooms 302.-303. The meeting agenda is available here. The meeting material is available here.
- Past Board Meetings: The most recent board meeting was held on October 17, 2019. The meeting packet will be posted when it becomes available. Materials for all other past board meetings can be viewed in the document management system (filter using the category “Governance” and the sub-category “Board Meeting Materials”).
- Standing Date/Location: With some exceptions, board meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month from 3:00-5:00 p.m., at the County Administration Center (1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101), in rooms 302-303.
- Chair: Chris Ward, Councilmember, San Diego City Council
- Vice-Chair: Nathan Fletcher, Board Supervisor, County of San Diego
- Secretary: Deacon Jim Vargas, President & CEO, Father Joe’s Villages
- Treasurer: Karen Brailean, Partner, BFT Equity Partners
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting materials can be viewed in the document management system.
- Meeting Information
- The Executive Committee meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 12:00 p.m. at the County Administration Center (1600 Pacific Hwy.).
- The Working Group is made up of staff members of the Executive Committee that meet monthly to set board meeting agendas. Meeting materials can be viewed in the document management system.