Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- View Board Members
- Meeting Information and Materials
- Next Board Meeting: The next Board of Directors meeting will be held on April 18, 2019 from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm at the County Administration Center (1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101), in rooms 302-303. Materials for the next board meeting will be posted here once available.
- Past Board Meetings: The most recent board meeting was held on January 17th, 2019. The meeting packet is available here (minutes from the meeting will be posted once they are finalized). Materials for all other past board meetings can be viewed in the document management system (filter using the category “Governance” and the sub-category “Board Meeting Materials”).
- Standing Date/Location: With some exceptions, board meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month from 3:00-5:00 p.m., at the County Administration Center (1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101), in rooms 302-303.
Board of Directors Recruitment
The RTFH Board recruitment process is underway, and we are excited to continue working with a dynamic group of individuals devoted to ending homelessness in the region. If you have thought about board service, please consider applying now as the RTFH is always seeking dedicated leaders to fill seats on the RTFH Board. Board members help to develop and support local programs and initiatives to ensure ending homelessness becomes a reality in our community. We welcome prospective board members who are committed to our mission, share our core values, and are prepared to dedicate themselves in this service.
- Board Member applications must be returned to email@example.com by noon on Friday, May 17, 2019.
- Board of Directors Recruitment Packet
- Service Provider Board Member Application – Fillable
- General Board Board Member Application – Fillable
- Chair: Chris Ward, Councilmember, San Diego City Council
- Vice-Chair: Karen Brailean, Partner, BFT Equity Partners
- Secretary: Deacon Jim Vargas, President & CEO, Father Joe’s Villages
- Treasurer: Sean Karafin, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- At Large: Ray Ellis, Ellis & Associates, LLC
- At Large: Nathan Fletcher, Board Supervisor, San Diego County
- At Large: Nancy Cannon-O’Connell, Management Consultant
- At Large: Walter Phillips, San Diego Youth Services
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting materials can be viewed in the document management system.
- Meeting Information
- The Executive Committee meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 12:00 p.m. at the County Administration Center (1600 Pacific Hwy.).
- The Working Group is made up of staff members of the Executive Committee that meet monthly to set board meeting agendas. Meeting materials can be viewed in the document management system.