View the latest guidance for COVID-19 in the Public Health Order. (Effective September 1, 2020)
- Amended Section 8:
- Updated requirements for face coverings as described and required in California Department of Public Health Face Covering Guidance.
- Amended Section 11:
- 11a:Updated guidance for reopened businesses in compliance with Statewide Public Health Officer Order.
- 11b:The State of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy establishes a four tier system for reopening business sectors. Those business sectors listed in the “Substantial/Tier2” column of the Activities and Business Tiers chart are allowed to reopen under the conditions set forth in the chart.
- 11g:Updated guidance for all restaurants, bars, wineries, distilleries and breweries which are allowed to provide indoor service pursuant to the State of California Dine-in Restaurant Guidance.
- Amended Section 15a: “Gathering” is any event or convening that brings together more than one person in a single room or single indoor or outdoor space at the same time. A gathering does not include:
- 15 iv: A religious service or cultural ceremony including a wedding ceremony which is allowed provided the State Guidance on Places of Worship and Providers of Religious Services and Cultural Ceremonies is followed. However a wedding reception is a gathering and is not allowed.
- 15 v: Outdoor protests in which participants maintain social distancing and wear face coverings at all times.