What Is WeALLCount?
- A count of ‘Unsheltered’ (on the street, vehicle, hand-built structure)
- A count of ‘Sheltered’ (shelters and transitional housing)
- An in-depth, personal interview of unsheltered persons
- Click HERE for Counter Training, Volunteer FAQ and other resources.
- Click HERE for results of past Counts.
- Click HERE for next steps fro the 2016 WeALLCount
- Unsheltered Count: Friday Jan 29, 2016 (4:00 AM-7:00 AM)
- Sheltered Count: Same time – Completed with service/shelter providers
- Interview/Survey: Jan 29, 2016-Feb 5, 2016 (various dates and times)
- The project is mandated for all communities (but unfunded) by HUD
- Counts take place across the country at the end of January
- We partner with the Regional Continuum of Care Council (RCCC) and its affiliated agencies
Why We Count
- Understanding. WeALLCount data leads to targeted services
Interested in volunteering? Register at: rtfh.volunteerhub.com
Phone: (858) 292-7627 ext. 22
Phone: (858) 292-7627 ext. 18