2023 RTFH Conference
You’re invited to the second annual RTFH Conference on Homelessness! Taking place on December 5th and 6th at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, this two-day event will be another regional convening of everyone involved in our homelessness system. It will feature national, state, and local leaders on homelessness, provide a space for stakeholders to meet and discuss best practices and highlight the amazing job outreach workers do every day in helping to get folks off the street. We’ll have more information for you in the coming months, but we hope you’ll be able to join us in December!
2022 RTFH Conference
With a focus on “Solutions for San Diego”, the 2022 RTFH Conference on Homelessness is an opportunity to get stakeholders, people in the work, and everyone with an interest in reducing homelessness in our region together in one place. It will be two days full of learning, discussion, and collaboration framed around the CoC Regional Action Plan to address homelessness. We are excited to bring national, state, and local leaders and experts together in support of San Diego and our goals to reduce homelessness, including:
- Ann Oliva: CEO, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Amanda Misiko Andere: CEO, Funders Together to End Homelessness
- Iain De Jong: President & CEO, OrgCode Consulting, Inc.
- Gregg Colburn: Co-Author, “Homelessness is a Housing Problem”
- Donald Whitehead: Executive Director, National Coalition for the Homeless
- Helene Schneider: United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH)
- Keith Harris: VA Homeless Program, National Director and Senior Ex. Homeless Agent LA
- Ed Boyte: The Listening Group Founder and National Expert on Diversion
- Darlene Mathews & Michele S Williams: Principles of Equity in Action, Nationally Recognized Racial Equity Experts
- Local Elected Officials
- Lived Experience Experts and Advisors
The conference will take place from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm on Wednesday, November 30th, and 8:00 am – 5:30 pm on Thursday, December 1st at the San Diego Convention Center.
Each ticket comes with full access to the two-day conference, breakout sessions, and food options, including a plated lunch on Day 2. Grounded in lived experience and racial equity, we truly believe that this conference will have a big impact on our region’s most pressing issue. We look forward to seeing you at the San Diego Convention Center to take part in this important two-day event!
Speakers and session times subject to change.
The RTFH Conference is sold out. If you have purchased tickets but need finalize payment, please email Jordan.Beane@rtfhsd.org