Create a Member Account
Creating a member account is easy and it allows you to …
- Help establish a Governance Board (Board) to act on behalf of the CoC.
- Adopt and follow a written process for selection of Board Members and review this process at least once every five years;
- Elect Homeless Service Provider seats annually;
- Elect a Full Membership Liaison to the Board at the discretion of FM;
- Ratify the full slate of Board Members annually;
- Participate on Board Advisory Committees;
- In consultation with the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Lead Agency and Collaborative Applicant, follow and ratify annually a Governance Charter;
- Attend meetings of the FM, with published agendas, at least twice per year;
- Issue public invitations for new members to join the FM at least annually;
- Facilitate sharing of provider expertise and intervention strategies through Learning Collaboratives, as needed; and
- Inform and support the development of regional plans and strategies.