- This event has passed.
Clarity Manager Training – Session 1
December 10, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
This Manager training session which will cover how to perform your role as an HMIS Agency Administrator in Clarity, including a walk-through of the standard data entry workflow for users, how to manage your agency and programs in Clarity and a refresher overview of the role of HMIS Agency Administrators. Manager Sessions 1 and 2 cover the same content so if you attend one you do not need to attend the other. **REGISTRATION REQUIRED – Register at bottom of page**
Who Should Attend Clarity Manager Training?
Most HMIS users should attend one of the nine User Sessions held between 12/11 – 12/13. Those who may need to attend Manager Training include the following groups:
- All HMIS Agency Administrators are required to attend Manager training in order to be granted access to Clarity.
- Review the duties/expectations associated with the role of HMIS Agency Administrator (as well as the three other key HMIS contacts) in this online form that agencies use to update RTFH on changes to their identified contacts. If you are not sure whether or not you are the agency administrator for your agency, please contact the HMIS Team at email@example.com.
- All agency staff who will be assigned a Clarity Manager’s license (regardless of status as HMIS Agency Administrator) are required to attend Manager training in order to be granted access to Clarity.
- By default, one Manager license will be provided to each agency and assigned to the primary HMIS Agency Administrator. Agencies that purchase additional Manager licenses beyond this will be invoiced at the full BitFocus rate per license.
- Other key agency HMIS contacts; depending on level of involvement in HMIS. Not required – check with RTFH.
**PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU REGISTER FOR MANAGER TRAINING, DO NOT REGISTER FOR USER TRAINING (AND VICE VERSA)**
Manager Training will include all content covered in the User Training PLUS additional information on the role of the HMIS Agency Administrator and how to manage your agencies, programs and users in Clarity. If you plan to attend a Manager Training session, you do not need to attend a User Training session.
If you need to attend a Manager Training session but cannot make it to either of the scheduled sessions, sign up for the Clarity Training Wait List. Be sure to answer “Yes” to the question “Will you use a Manager license in Clarity?”
See more information on all scheduled Clarity training sessions here.
**REGISTRATION REQUIRED** – Please register for this session below by clicking inside the RSVP number field and either typing “1” or using the arrow buttons that appear on the right side of the field to increase the RSVP from “0” to “1” (**Note: Please do not register for more than one person at a time). When you have increased the RSVP number to “1”, three additional fields will appear allowing you to enter your name, email address and to select that you are “Going” to the session. After that, click “Confirm RSVP” to submit your registration for the session.