The RTFH team has been hard at work setting up the community’s projects in Clarity. As we move forward with the technical aspects of the migration, we are also beginning to prepare for training the community on Clarity and – once training, testing and final migration of data have completed – the go-live date when the community will start using Clarity.
There are a number of key dates in the transition timeline that the community needs to be aware of as we move forward:
- November 16th: Deadline to complete ServicePoint training (all ServicePoint trainees not finished with training by 11/16 will need to wait for Clarity training sessions)
- November 29th (1:00 – 2:00 pm): Community Meeting on HMIS Transition – see the event page for more details and to RSVP for the meeting.
- December 10th: Clarity Manager Training I (for HMIS Agency Administrators) – All Agency Administrators are required to take this training to be given equivalent privileges in the new HMIS – Clarity Systems.
- December 11-13th: Clarity User Training (for HMIS users but not required for agency administrators) – All users are required to take this training to have access to the new HMIS – Clarity Systems.
- December 22nd, 11:59 pm: Drop date for entering data into ServicePoint. Any data entered after this time will not be migrated into the new HMIS – Clarity Systems.
- January 4th, 2019: GO-LIVE DATE. San Diego community starts entering HMIS data into the new HMIS – Clarity Systems.
- January 7-10th: Clarity Manager Training II (follow-up session for HMIS Agency Administrators on reports and user data quality). Specific date/time TBD.
- January 4th – 11th: Answers to frequently asked questions and any issues through online FAQ and/or webinar.
We will follow up with invitations (including specific times and locations) for each of the meetings listed above as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we have two requests to make of providers:
- Note that all current ServicePoint trainees need to complete training by November 16th. Anyone who does not complete training by then will not be able to gain HMIS access until Clarity goes live on January 4th, 2019
- Please update your HMIS agency key contacts as soon as possible (but no later than November 16th) by filling out this online form. It is important that we have the most up-to-date contacts identified for all roles in advance of the final stages of HMIS transition so that all important communications go to the correct person. If you cannot submit the form for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated list of contacts.
Subscribe to transition updates to stay up-to-date on all transition-related news.