New MPA FAQ
Hello HMIS users,
Since the launch of the new MultiParty Authorization (MPA) today we have gotten a number of great questions.
To help make it easier to answer those questions and deliver to you the most pertinent information, we have created a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on the HMIS portion of our website specifically for the new MPA.
Please find the FAQ for the New MPA here:
Alternatively, you may copy/paste this URL into your browser:
For some examples of what sort of questions you can find answered on the FAQ, please see below:
- New MPA? What’s that?
- When should we start using the new MPA?
- Where can I find the new MPA?
- How can my client revoke their new MPA?
- If my client doesn’t have a new MPA, should I stop working with them until they do?
- I can’t have clients sign electronically anymore, what’s happening? Is this a bug?
The answers to all of these and more can be found at the link above.
RTFH HMIS Team