- This event has passed.
Clarity/HMIS New User Training – 09/19
September 19, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
This training session will cover the basics of using the new HMIS software, Clarity, including:
- Basic navigation
- Creating clients
- Adding clients into a household
- Enrolling a household into a program
- Adding a status assessment and service to your enrolled household
- Exiting a household from a program
- Additional features, including notes, public alerts, client files and using the client location feature
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR CLARITY USER LICENSE
In order to obtain a Clarity user license, you must complete the following:
- In-Person Training: Attend an in-person New User Training session. Advance registration is required; see below for registration instructions.
- HMIS Privacy and Security Essentials Webinar and Quiz: All trainees must view the webinar, HMIS Privacy and Security Essentials, and pass an online quiz on the webinar content with a score of 90% or better. See further instructions here.
This training does not include content on the CES process, nor does completing it qualify you for access to CES in Clarity. Additional training is required to be granted CES access (see the Events Calendar for CES training sessions).
Please note that use of a laptop computer is REQUIRED in order to complete this training. Most of the training session involves completion of a data entry workflow in the Clarity Training site, so it is essential to have a computer for this portion.
RTFH has a limited supply of laptop computers to make available to trainees. We encourage all users who have access to a laptop computer to bring one in order to free up computers for those who most need one.
There are two registration options below – (1) for those who can bring their own laptop with them, entitled “Training Registration – LAPTOP NOT INCLUDED” and (2) for those who need to reserve a laptop computer (entitled “Training Registration – INCLUDES RESERVATION OF RTFH LAPTOP”). Please click on the link that corresponds to your computer needs and register using the correct form. You only need to register for one option.
There is designated parking for United Way visitors in the front of the building, and around the left side and rear of the building (other than reserved spaces), as well as street/curbside parking. Please do not park in the neighboring All State building’s parking lot (address 4669 Murphy Canyon Rd). Carpooling is highly encouraged.
For users who are attending the CES training that occurs after this training, there will be a 45 minute break between the training sessions. There are several options to purchase food near the United Way building, and some commissary food and drink options are available to purchase from United Way reception. You are also welcome to bring anything you would like to eat.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.