- This event has passed.
Updated CES Overview Webinar
January 29, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This training session is a webinar that is being hosted by RTFH’s Coordinated Entry System (CES) team and will help prepare the community for changes to the CES process.
Webinar content will include:
- What changes have been made to the way CES will work in San Diego
- How the CES process overlays the services your agency is already providing clients
- How the new HMIS software system, Clarity compares with the old system, ServicePoint
**Note that this webinar will not include training on any workflow in the HMIS software (see below for more information on additional CES training that will cover HMIS workflow).
**This is Part 1 of the 2 Sessions Required to Gain Access to CES in HMIS**
Two pieces of training are required for any HMIS user to gain access to CES in the new HMIS software, Clarity:
- Attend or View Recording of 1/29 Webinar – This session will offer background and context on changes to CES. View the recording of the webinar here.
- Attend One of the CES HMIS Workflow Training Sessions on 2/5 – 2/7 – All users will have to attend one of these training sessions being held between 2/5 – 2/7, all of which are called “Training Session: CES Workflow in Clarity”, which will cover how to complete the CES workflow in the new HMIS software, Clarity.