Thanks to all those who were able to make it to a Clarity training session last week! The HMIS Team was pleased to see so many of you in-person and train over 600 of you on how to use the new HMIS software, Clarity throughout 11 different sessions. Training content included all items necessary for compliance with federal data collection requirements, including how to create clients, manage households, enroll households into programs and track the provision of services to households.
Additional Resources and Accessing the Training Site
If you attended the training session, we encourage you to keep practicing using your Clarity training site account in advance of Clarity going live. You should be able to log into the training site using your email address and the password you used during the training session. If you need to reset your password please use the “Forgot Password” link on the log-in page.
See here for the slide deck that was presented during the training session.
During training, we mentioned that BitFocus has a suite of support/training articles that are great resources to reference. We encourage you to check those out. A particular exercise we recommend practicing is repeating the steps we took during training while reviewing the suite of articles in the section titled “Getting Started”, which cover everything we did during training and more.
Key Upcoming Dates and Data Entry Reminders
There are a few important dates coming up quickly in the HMIS transition:
- December 22nd at 11:59 PM: Stop Date for data entry into ServicePoint
- January 3rd, 2019 | 1-3PM: Get Ready for Clarity Go-Live Webinar (register for the webinar here). Refreshers and additional content not covered in New User Training. All HMIS users are encouraged to attend/view recording in advance of launch or shortly after.
- January 4th, 2019: Clarity goes live
- Week of January 7th – End of January: Additional Clarity New User Training will be offered weekly at the RTFH offices for those who could not attend December training. Specific dates/times and registration links will be announced on the Transition page when finalized.
- TBD January date: Manager Training II
- January 4th – mid-February: Custom Data Migration
- February 12nd, 2019: Coordinated Entry System (CES) workflow will be operational in Clarity
As we prepare to stop entering data into ServicePoint, please make sure to update all your clients’ data in advance of the deadline. To make sure that your clients are included in the By-Name List that will be used for matching purposes during the interim before CES is live in Clarity, please review the information provided in this email and be sure to update your clients’ data accordingly.
During the interim period between December 22nd and when data entry resumes in Clarity, please keep track of all client data you would normally keep track of in HMIS outside of HMIS (PDF copies of intake forms are available here) and be prepared to enter that data into HMIS once Clarity goes live on January 4th.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the HMIS Transition.