The Regional Task Force on Homelessness (RTFH), as the Lead Agency for the San Diego Continuum of Care (CoC), is seeking public comment on information to be included in the CoC’s application to the State of California Interagency Council on Homelessness (Cal ICH) for Homeless Housing, Assistance, and Prevention Round 3 (HHAP-3) grant funding. For this round, Cal ICH has awarded the CoC $13,709,694.36. Public comment will close at 5:00pm on Monday, June 20, 2022.
Materials can be found here and consist of:
- Landscape Analysis of Needs and Demographics: Key data regarding people experiencing homelessness in the region.
- Landscape Analysis of People Being Served: The number of individuals and families served, including demographic information and intervention types provided, and demographic subpopulations that may be underserved relative to their proportion of individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Landscape Analysis of State, Federal, and Local Funding: Funds currently being used and budgeted to be used to provide homelessness-related services and housing opportunities.
- Outcome Goals: Includes outcome goals across the following system performance measures:
– Reducing the number of persons experiencing homelessness.
– Reducing the number of persons who become homeless for the first time.
– Increasing the number of people exiting homelessness into permanent housing.
– Reducing the length of time persons remain homeless.
– Reducing the number of persons who return to homelessness after exiting homelessness to permanent housing.
– Increasing successful placements from street outreach.
– Trackable data goals related to the Outcome Goals as they apply to underserved populations and populations disproportionately impacted by homelessness.
- Strategies for Achieving Outcome Goals: Actionable strategies to implement the Outcome Goals. RTFH, County of San Diego, and City of San Diego developed shared outcome goals for HHAP-3.
Comments can be submitted using the form found here or emailed to email@example.com. Please provide comments no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, June 20, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Aimee Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public comments will be summarized and final materials will be presented to the CoC Advisory Board at their meeting on June 28, 2022 at 2:00pm. The meeting is conducted via Zoom and the public is welcome to watch the meeting. Click here for General Attendee Zoom Link